Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 1 of being a Wahm


Well unfortunately I was relieved of my duties as a Life Engagement Coordinator yesterday, a Little Sooner than I had hoped for...but I have to say, I am so relieved.


So Today is Day 1 of being a Wahm....and I am so happy. I just don't know where to start though! Thinking I can either organize Fabrics, start packing for our move to a new house in a couple weeks or get busy designing my Spring Line...


Okay so I guess that made it easy....I'm gonna start designing. I can't wait to share the new line with everyone.


I have also begun adding handmade crocheted booties, boots and Kenzie Krocs into my shop.... The Krocs have gotten alot of wonderful reviews already.... can't wait to add tons of new colors and interchangable charms for them.... coming soon!

1 comment: