Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 1 of My HCG Weight Loss Program

Well I am finally going to tackle this weight gain after 4 kids, 3 c-sections, a hysterectomy, the loss of a child, a battle with depression and the love of food. The older I am getting the harder it has become. I have tried just about every fad diet out there, I have worked out with personal trainers, I have even tried starving myself (that usually lasts 1 day)..... so I have heard wonderful things about HCG and I decided what the Heck nothing else has worked so I might as well try it. Day 1 & 2 will be the easiest because you actually get to eat all kinds of fattening food to prepare your body for days 3-44.

I have never shared how much I weigh because I have been so sick over it. Even at 9 months pregnant 4 times I have never weighed this much.

Day 1 weight is 164.2 lbs. Eeeeekkkkkk! I would love to weigh 122 again which is what I weighed before I got pregnant for the 3rd time....but my actual goal weight is 130. so I have to lose 34.2 lbs....can I do it? Absolutely. I am so ready to wear a bikini again and actually feel great wearing it.

Stay tuned each day as I post my progress and my weight loss. I do hear the first two days I will most likely gain weight but will lose it all by the 3rd or 4th day.

Have a Wonderful Day everyone! Now to get busy working on some wonderful custom designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment